29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The duckies have landed!


They flew in on Saturday and I have almost finished my four pages ... I think it's an art journal kinda week, cos I'm all fired up and rolling art out of the wazoo! Here's a detail, but you can't really see too much. I don't want to give it all away just yet. :) I loved Bek's pages and wasn't sure how to continue, but I kept true to my word and paid homage to the airborne R.Ds floating in the sky - my wee friends I made flying back and forth tranatlantic-style ... stay tuned ... quack!
(Sorry it's a bit fuzzy)

10 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Lee said...

very cool!...I'm looking forward to more detail since this is such a tease ;)

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Hooray!!! Im so glad to hear my ducklings reached you safe and sound! i was begining to worry that maybe they had got lost along the long journey! Maybe they had to stop along the way for some wonderbread with Vegemite!
Look forward to hearing (and seeing) more about your entry Leeze. have a good one :)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are right this is tease. It will be quite sometime before I get to see everything.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Leeza Hernandez Illustrator said...

I will post the finished piece soon, so you don't have to wait Toni, I promise - probably next week sometime ...

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Weichuen You said...

It's nice to hear that we'll find out more about Leezy's creation. You are really efficient!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger vicci said...

I can't wait to see MORE!!!!! It looks GREAT!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

yes, very exciting and myterious! How long did this take you? It seems fast! Show us some more...

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Leeza Hernandez Illustrator said...

will show more ... once the scbwi confereence is over - wish me luck!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love this piece a lot!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Diandra Mae said...

ooh! love the thumbnail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home