29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Monday, January 23, 2006

rubber ducky


I received another invite and finally I am on the blog! I realized I have been doing these little rubber ducky paintings through out the years and it took me a couple days to locate one but here it is. I thought it would be perfect for my 1st official post on 29,000 Floating Ducks blog. I have had a long connection to ducks. My first real boyfriend (when I was 21-28) was a painter that features ducks in humourous situations and his name is Michael Bedard. One year he bought ducks for my birthday a boy and girl named Ashley and Bosley and he made a comic strip about them. I really didn't even consciously think of any of this when I joined this group but when I was thinking about what I would say, I realized that ducks have been in my life quite a bit! I am excited to contribute and have fun and be inspired by all of you.

5 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yea Val!!! you finally was able to make it on the list.
this is going to be lots of fun. I love your rubber duckie in the tub. Looks like you will be having more ducks come into your life. ;)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger vicci said...

Hi Val.....and WELCOME!!!! I like the little duckie in the tub!!!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Lee said...

hey val, glad you were finally able to get on...that is so cool, love the mermaid..you'll have to put up others if you run across them...your colors always make me jealous ;)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Hooray! So good to finally have you on the blog! Great image! I love the cute little duckie amongst the pile of bubbles! The frame is a nice touch too!.
Bosley is a cute ducky name- maybe that could be the name of the duck on our cover?

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

Bosley works for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home