29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hurrah! ... quack, quack, oops!

Hi, I'm Leeza and I am next on the list - I can't wait to receive the book and make my art on the next page. I'm on vacation and can;'t upload pictures right now because of my crappy old browser, so will add something extra when I get back to my office on Monday. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Glad to be a part of the team Bek, cheers! Everyone's sites look fabulous, it's going to be a brilliant book!

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger vicci said...

Thanks Leeza....Glad you are with us!!! Looking forward to seeing some photos...Vicci

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Hey Leez, glad to see your name pop up on the blog-cant wait to see some of your images here too!

I have finished two pages [a spread] and am just completing one more before i send it on to you. im getting excited about the journals trip overseas!
BaskervilleHound

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Lee said...

Hello Leeza - you're gonna be busy with travelling journals this year! Can't wait to see more of your work :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home