29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Thursday, January 05, 2006

from the Asian continent

Wow, it looks like our art project has been under way. I am so looking forward to receiving the journal! Before that, I think I should introduce myself a little bit. My name is Weichuen. I am from Taiwan. I am not a professional illustrator yet, but it's part of my daily life to write and draw for my stories. I have a feeling that I am going to learn tons of things from you guys.

For the time being I am engaged in writing a short illustrated story about one of my friends. I have no time to come up with a specific drawing about myself, so here is an old piece done in 2002. It pretty much shows how I am when I let my imagination roam free.

I think we are going to have a lot of fun!

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Lee said...

illustrated short story? sounds interesting, you'll have to keep us posted!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Weichuen
popping in to say hi
I'm also looking forward to creating with you and everyone

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Cin said...

Hi Weichuen

Just took a peek at your website, your illustrations are wonderful, so playful and fun, looking forward to working with you!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Weichuen You said...

Hey thank you guys! I am really excited about the whole project. You guys are really great artists!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home