29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

duck mornings

the whole duck project Flickr group got me thinking and that's usually dangerous because obsession is sure to follow....

so this week on my way to work, I've been stopping at some fun places and taking the duck along for company....if y'all are interested I've made a Flickr set of my duck photos and images to date...but here are a few of my favorite shots so far....Columbia SC by the way


a piece of public art by (former local) artist Blue Sky

at the Congaree River that runs through the middle of town

at Findlay Park in downtown

Hope everyone is having a great week....I'm having some laughs :)

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

This is great! i know what you mean- the Duck Project on Flickr's got me thinking about taking my duck out for a walk....possibly a coffee or a meal!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger The Crafty-Girlâ„¢ said...

so fun! i've got to get myself one and do the same...thanks for posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home