29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Monday, March 13, 2006

Dear Ducky ...



Part of my weekend was spent working on art projects with my human. I was excited because she helped me begin working on my ATCs to hopefully send to you in a few days. Here's a couple of shots so far. I cut ducky shapes out of an old book (inspired by my Australian cousins' human) and collaged acrylics, matte medium and gels together on a heavy watercolour paper. I will add some lettering later and glaze with a satin polyeurathane to seal it all up on both sides. I have already had my human cut them and they are looking quite dashing. I hope you like yours when you receive it - soon, I promise. Lots of Love R.D. xxx

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Lee said...

these look great leezy!!!! mine are in the mail as of this morning...I love the orange!!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

they look fantastic!
Cant wait to open my letterbox and see them sitting there for me!
Hopefully i will get my ATC's out by next week if i can dodge the other distractions!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger vicci said...

I will LOVE finding my atc in the mailbox!! They look wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home