29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Monday, March 13, 2006

Little Duckie Would Like to Say THANK YOU!

I don't mean to disappoint you guys. I do not have any image to offer today. However, two people's mail made my day. This morning before going to work, I found two letters on the table. One is from Kelly. What a lovely ATC! That makes me really ashamed of myself. I think I am going to remake my ATCs. I will take it to the school to show to my kids tomorrow. The other person I would like to thank is Rebekah. I got a postcard filled with words from Australia. I have my postcards prepared too, but to be honest, I've been really busy with an exhibition that will take place in April. I hope you guys won't lose patience with me. Give me some time, and the little ducks from Taiwan will find their way out soon...

Good luck to all the other ducks. I hope you guys are doing as fine as I am:-).

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Lee said...

no worries girl :) I'm anxious to see the journal and your cards whenever they're ready!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Glad to hear you liked the postcard! I am endeavouring to collect and send out interesting postcards as i stumble upon them, to everyone in our project.
Dont feel bad about not having sent out anything, i myself am still working on my ATC's for the group, but sometimes everyday life gets in the way!
I'd love to hear more abou the exhibition you are having. Hope it goes really well for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home