29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Friday, February 24, 2006

The sky less travelled.....

Thinking about our travelling journal and now, our ATC's, i worked out the the path our ducks are taking look something like this..... [a play with watercolours in my sketchbook with a little photoshop] Sorry to anyone whose town i might have misjudged on the map :(
Those Ducks sure will be tired when they're done travelling!
I was thinking maybe in line with our ATC's it might be fun to send out a couple of postcards from the towns where we live- you know the touristy ones you by when you're on vacation to send back to your friends....would be good to learn more about where everyone is from. Whoever receives one can post it [rather than the sender, so not to spoil the surprise].
Who doesnt love a surprise in their letterbox?!

4 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Weichuen You said...

As a postcard fan, I love the idea!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Lee said...

sounds like fun, do you have a master address list bek?

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Not a complete one, Lee. I am gathering more as people email them for the ATC's. We could compile one if you want-by group email?

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

I live in a village near a small market town, so I don't think anyone does postcards of it - but I'd be happy to do some for the benefit of my fellow 'floaters'.

Cathy xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home