29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Up, up and away ...

Dear Ducky
My new friends ended up staying an extra day and left Tuesday morning for Tokyo, Japan. I begged them to stay. I couldn't bear to see them leave. I miss them so much already, I wish I was going with them. Here's a shot I took when I waved them goodbye.



I hope to see them again soon - one day. R.D. xx
(Click image to enlarge for detail)

*** Collage, acryllic, ink, pencil and linseed oil on 140lb coldpress watercolor paper. Image continues over four pages.

8 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

This is gorgeous Leeze!! I love it. I was so glad to get more a glimpse of your entry. I love the different little characters you have created and the colours a fantastic! hope they get a good in-flight movie- maybe it will be something like "The Mighty Ducks"!! lol

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Lee said...

so cool leezy...love it! are they drinking cold duck?

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sooo cute!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Weichuen You said...

This is lovely Leezy...You give me new ideas for my part of the story:-).

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger vicci said...

This is GREAT Leezy!!!! I love the duckies in the plane..all doing different things!!! I LOVE it!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok I know i am late in post ing here.
Leeza this is sooo cute.
I can hardly wait till it's my turn.
hope they all have a safe flight and Bek love the idea of the 'Mighty Ducks' movie. lol

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Cin said...

oh my Leezy you are so creative! This is a wonderful illustration, can't wait till I see it for real!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

looks so happy and fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home