29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Sunday, February 26, 2006

ATC update from me

kinda got motivated to start my cards and got a fair bit done today...we couldn't find duck anything at the craft store Friday so I wound up making a couple of stencils, used a canvas I got at the auction Thursday night (2 for $1.00 ;)) and used acrylic paint to put the design on...I cut everything and added the card stock - here's where we are...approximately, LOL...

we've got to go out of town next weekend and the week will probably be pretty crazy so I doubt I'll actually finish these for another week or so, but just wanted to share...they've been a lot of fun so far :)

6 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

I love the Stencils Lee- they look great! I got a start on mine yesterday too [its Monday here already]. I started with a deck of playing cards [just the right size & thickness and with round corners] and have covered them with a bright cobalt blue coat of acrylic paint....stay tuned...
It was definately Toni's email that has gotten us motivated- Thanks Toni!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Lee!

Yes, this all looks brilliant! I am turning to things artistic again, having finished a (written) university assignment.

Cathy

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Angela Wales Rockett said...

They look wonderful! I can't wait to see one in person!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

Lee, these look so fun and whimsical! Seems as though you are having fun!!! I won't be able to start my till next month because I am working on 3 projects at the moment and I am a little overwhelmed... But I am thinking about them and I will keep you posted

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Diandra Mae said...

Wow, I'm so impressed with everything you guys are coming up with! I'm really looking forward to each one of your creations. (This is all inspiring me to create my ATCs.)

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lee and everyone
sorry it has taken so long to respond. To much commotion here at present.
But lee these look great. I love the colors! Looks like we have a color scheme going on. (hehe)

I'm looking forward to seeing your ATC up close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home