29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update from Tejas


Hey guys! I'm hard at work on my section of the duck journal. I can honestly say that I am having a lot of fun with this project. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it.
And since I'm being so truthful, I am running a little behind. The Fourth of July weekend resulted in a small delay. Never fear, I am positive I will have it mailed to Angela by early next week!
Hope this peek satisfies you until then. I intentionally blurred the picture....don't want to give too much away just yet!

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lee said...

thanks for the peek dee!!...looks great (blur and all)...love the colors :)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

This looks like great fun!

Can't wait til it's my turn.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Looks great- thanks for the update! Have you been in contact with Angela to get her address? I havent heard from her so hopefully she is still keen to be involved.
Cant wait to see what fabulous creation you add to the book.
One more thing, thank-YOU for being involved, so glad you are enjoying be apart of it!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

how exciting! so glad you are enjouing the journal! Have fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home