29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Here in Texas



The Journal arrived yesterday, and boy am I glad to see it! I can tell you, looking through it has certainly been the inspiration I've needed to get out my paints again.

I've been really lax about doing any art this month, but knowing I have to, well it's a kick in the caboose, that's for sure! (haha)

Here's a peek at a lovely card that Miragee included, and I can't quit staring at it's loveliness. *sigh* I'm going to get to work on the journal very soon. (Hopefully, I'll be mailing out my ATC's along with the journal.)

I'll post again with a sneak preview!

(oh, and don't I wish I had a photo to show y'all of the GIGANTIC rubber ducky I saw last weekend. It was the size of a suburban, parked in front of a mom and pop burger place. I saw it as we drove by in Houston. I have no idea what it was doing there, but I thought it looked rather lonely....)

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Weichuen You said...

In case you wonder, I didn't make the card:-).

I am glad that Dee has received the package. It's hard not to feel excited to get the book. I felt exactly the same when I got it.

Have fun creating!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Can't wait to see your entry Dee! How many kms/miles has our journal travelled so far- does anyone know?
I hope our ducks remembered to collect their frequent fliers points :)

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How exciting Dee
be sure to post a snipit of your work in the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home