29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Friday, June 02, 2006

Out of Taiwan

Hi kids! Sorry that I haven't been able to update you on our journal book because Iwas working very hard on it! The good news is that I just finished pasting my story onto our book and I have to tell you guys, it is getting bigger and thicker and sorta fragile because of the paper weight. I am sure that all of us will handle it with tenderness when receiving it!

Here is a glimpse into my entry. I did 6 images threaded by a short story. It seems that my submission for the cake theme (IF) came a little bit late. But mine is definitely different from the cakes we eat most of the time. It's a Peking duck cake!

I will mail our one and only journal book to Dee in two days. I am kind of sad that it is going to leave my little island. Maybe it will come back in a few months or even next year!

So, have a fun, duckie summer my fellow artists! How can life be boring with all those adorable ducks in our life:-)?

6 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Oooh how exciting! Thank you so much for your contribution. It is so amazing to have such a diverse range of people contributing their different styles to the book :)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Lee said...

that's great miragee, I've been anxious to see what you've been working on - I LOVE IT!...very you :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Cin said...

wonderful miragee, I can tell your pages are going to be fantastic!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Weichuen You said...

Thank you guys! My friend, after having taken a look at the pages, said, "It's so you!" But I thought there is something new too!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

It all looks great Miragee!

Really looking forward to my turn!

CAS xxx

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Miragee, I just got back into town and had to check blogs. How exciting! And the mystery continues. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home