29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Friday, May 05, 2006

Making ATC's

Instead of starting a new post I decided to use this existing post and delete the old. I rambled a bit. Just a quick Hi! to everyone and I have just finished addressing most of the ATC's that I am sending to everyone that sent me an address. I made one for everyone so if anybody who doesn't receive one I'm happy to send yours if you share your address. I really enjoyed making these for you . Have a nice weekend!

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Val, Rat looks grand with his duck. Wow he really poses for you. His expression is adorable.
As for me whatever you do in the book is fine. I am looking forward to seeing a Valgal original.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

What a gorgeous dog - I'm really envious!

Cathy xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home