29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Catching up and BiG thank you

Hey everyone,
I also want to send out a great big thank you to Cathy, Leeza, Vicci, Weichuen and Rebekah for the wonderful ATC's they are all going into the holder Leeza sent. I've read all the t-shirt ideas and the book marks so just let me know what you want done and I'll do it.
Now that Leeza said she got a duck from the duck project I am going to have to send for one because I met up with my friend who told me about it. I was amazed at how small they were. I have a rubber duck from the store here and it is much bigger.
Here is a pic of my friend and his no. 19 ducky.
Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger ron said...

now who is that handsome stud in the picture??? :) and remember, it's not the size of the duck that matters!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home