29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thank you Scott!


I have to admit to getting really excited about the post arriving! (One of these days I might grow up, but I doubt it.)

The latest arrival is 'Vitruvian Duck' by Leonardo 'duck' Vinci. I noticed that he does mirror writing just like his human counterpart!

Thanks, too, for the 'Happy spring' card. I wish it would arrive ... I had to scrape the ice off my windscreen again this morning.

All the best,

Cathy xxx

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Scott Henderson said...

I'm happy it arrived!
Spring is showing some signs of life here, but it's still a little rainy - good for the ducks I guess!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Conqueress said...

This is a great illo~ So much fun!!!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

great idea and fantastic illustration Scott!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!! What a clever fun illo!! Love it!! The backwards text is a nice touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home