29,000 Floating Ducks

The Travelling Art Journal Project

Saturday, March 03, 2007

DuckSpace??

Hello all, long time no post!

Just a thought- in this, the dawning of the age of MySpace, should we make a page for the ducks too? let me know your thoughts on the matter....

P.S. if anyone has a page and wants to share links, please do so (either leave a comment, post or email if you want to keep it private)

Hope all are well and hope to hear from the ducks soon (they've had a long flight from Italy to Colorado...)

Baskervillehound

7 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i was wandering where the ducks were!
I'm not a big fan of myspace but I;ll go along with what ever everyone else wants. because I have not recieved the book yet i have no pages to post.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

There are other sites besides MySpace we could use as an alternative if you like?
Check out Humble Voice- its a great site for Artists to post their work, ive got a page there already....

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Cin said...

I must say I don't much care for myspace either, it's so poorly designed, I find it hard to look at and navigate

hi to all, hope everyone is well!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the ducks - hope they reach Colorado safely!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Scott Henderson said...

Hey everyone!
Well I had my concerns for the journey via standard post - so I opted for DHL. They arrived safely in Colorado on Jan. 8th....must be enjoying the skiing!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

Oh good! I have been waiting to hear that they arrived! Thanks Scott! The book must be fat and getting ready to waddle to the next artist!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Mauricio said...

Cool illo!!!

Cool blog :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home